Pages

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Reliace Digital Experience


أعوذ بالله من الشيطان الرجيم
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم




 “I seek shelter in Allah from the rejected Satan''
In the name of Allah, the most Gracious, the most Merciful"

Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh,

Hi,
       Sorry for of topic post but i feel its worth to give reviews of blogging competition and make it a brand. Few days back i have been invited by Indiblogger for Reliance Digital Experience.
       
      So i decided to go to as per my convinence to go to reliance digital at R-City me with my freinds entered the store with indi-invite store manager greeted us and then started with the store visit.

      It was a good experience for me to go to there and have a look at their store,their functioning and technology used. Overall i would say it was a good experience i was supposed to be given a goodie bag but store had lot of bloggers so they didnt have much stock they took my address and told that they will deliver it i'm waiting for it what all goodies it comes.

   Store was fulled with lot of electronics devices like mobiles,television,fridges,AC,laptops,PC ,etc.I would say its good experience and would like to go for other similar event too. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment